Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year


Hello everyone,



I would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a very happy new year!



This is the season where we have the joy of giving gifts to other people. But as your shopping and choosing gifts I would like you to remember that the reason we give them. I enjoy the look on their faces and the warm feeling I get when I see the excitement on the children's faces.



I always make a big deal on Christmas Eve and track Santa using the NORAD Santa Tracker at: http://www.noradsanta.org/ I like to see him as much as my kids do.



I have found "The Night before Christmas" on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a46lTHxc1bo


Since my new TV will play YouTube I will be reading the story of "The Night before Christmas" and then we will be watching it. Do you have special traditions that you follow on Christmas Eve? On Christmas Day? If not this would be the perfect year to start your very own Family Christmas Tradition.



Whatever you feel is the reason for the season, I hope that you have a great time this year!



Travis!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates